Pulmonary Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity - Greater Philadelphia Area
Busy Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Disorders Practice based in the suburban Philadelphia area is seeking a Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner.
- At least 1 year of Pulmonary or Lung & Respiratory Care experience, including evaluating/examining, diagnosing, and formulating an assessment and plan for critical care patients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, with Pulmonologist back up when needed.
- Candidate must possess a current licensure to practice as a Certified Registered Nursing practitioner in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Master’s level Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program and eligible for credentialing by the hospital board.
Learn More About Us and our Area
Crozer-Keystone Health System, a for-profit, well-integrated major provider of community healthcare, is the largest employer in Delaware County, Pennsylvania with close to 7,000 employees. Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network, and is part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System.
We offer a competitive compensation plan. Our benefits include the following perks!
- 26 days paid time off including 5 CME days
- 6 paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Health, dental, vision, and paid life insurance
- Savings & retirement plans
This location is less than a 20 minute drive to Philadelphia, a 90 minute drive north to New York City, 90 minutes east to historical Lancaster County, and less than two hours to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware shores.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.