Experienced Certified Nurse Midwife Opportunity!
Certified Nurse Midwife
The OB/GYN Department of Delaware County at Crozer-Keystone Health System is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join our highly respected health network. The Certified Nurse Midwife will provide healthcare to women from menarche through menopause, including prenatal, labor, postpartum, general gynecologic and family planning services. The candidate will participate as a member of a multidisciplinary care team to provide primary health care to women from adolescence through senior adulthood.
This position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Perform interventions in general care, family planning care, and prenatal care.
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary care team to provide primary health care to women from adolescence through senior adulthood.
- Obtains a comprehensive health history which includes menstrual, obstetrical, contraceptive, medical and social information.
- Perform health screening and health education pertinent to the patient’s primary reason for seeking health care.
- Consult with a physician, as appropriate, based on information obtained from the patient’s history and physical.
- 2 years clinical experience as a certified nurse midwife
- Current licensure to practice as a Certified Registered Nursing practitioner in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork. We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area, easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains and New Jersey beaches.
If interested in this position, please submit your CV to Physician Recruiter, Queen Aniatang at email@example.com.