Great Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
This job posting is no longer active.
The OB/GYN Department of Delaware County at Crozer-Keystone Health System is seeking a full-time Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC) to join Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN,) our highly respected health network. The Nurse Practitioner will provide healthcare to women from menarche through menopause. The candidate will participate as a member of a multidisciplinary care team to provide primary health care to women from adolescence through senior adulthood.
This position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Perform interventions in general care, family planning care, and prenatal care.
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary care team to provide primary health care to women from adolescence through senior adulthood.
- Obtains a comprehensive health history which includes menstrual, obstetrical, contraceptive, medical and social information.
- Perform health screening and health education pertinent to the patient’s primary reason for seeking health care.
- This Nurse Practitioner candidate will work under the direction of an assigned physician and will follow established medical protocols.
- 2 years of clinical experience as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Current licensure to practice as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness to participate in case management and continuing care collaboration with attending physicians, specialists, and other members of the health care team to deliver effective, efficient, safe, and high quality care.
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork. We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area, easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains and New Jersey beaches.
If interested in this position, please submit your CV to Physician Recruiter, Queen Aniatang at firstname.lastname@example.org.