Experienced Geriatric Medicine Nurse Practitioner
The Crozer-Keystone Center for Geriatric Medicine is seeking a full-time Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner to join Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN,) our highly respected health network.
Crozer-Keystone's board-certified geriatricians are experts in meeting the healthcare needs and goals of seniors. In this position, the Nurse Practitioner has the opportunity to learn from a multi-disciplinary team of professionals and together, collaboratively, offer excellent Senior Care services to our patient population and their changing health and care needs.
This position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Perform comprehensive health screenings and evaluations for a Geriatric population
- This Nurse Practitioner candidate will work under the direction of an assigned physician and will follow established medical protocols
- Provide treatment to a specific group of people and provide health education as needed
- 2 years of clinical experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult Nurse Practitioner or Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner with the Geriatric population
- Current licensure to practice as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness to participate in case management and continuing care collaboration with attending physicians, specialists, and other members of the health care team to deliver effective, efficient, safe, and high quality care.
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork. We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area, easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains and New Jersey beaches.
If interested in this position, please submit your CV to Physician Recruiter, Queen Aniatang at email@example.com.