Experienced Surgical Physician Assistant/CRNFA - Operating Room
Crozer-Keystone Health System is currently seeking a qualified, experienced Physician Assistant or Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant to assist the surgeon during surgical procedures in our OR.
This Physician Assistant/ Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant will serve as a surgical specialist and will be responsible for providing support to meet the needs of the Department of Perioperative Services located at Crozer-Chester Medical Center (CCMC.)
This PA/CRNFA performs duties in support of the department’s mission to ensure the highest quality of patient care in an economically sound and efficient manner.
- The Physician Assistant will perform a variety of duties in the evaluation, treatment of surgical patients in the operating room.
- The PA/RNFA should be a trained individual who is able to participate in and actively assist the surgeon in completing the operation safely and expeditiously by helping to provide exposure, maintain hemostasis, and other technical functions.
- Individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate surgeon's preferences, specialty supplies, instrumentation and equipment.
- The PA/RNFA must be able to apply advanced knowledge of surgical anatomy and physiology and apply aseptic skills and evaluate patients for perioperative positioning.
Education and Training:
Current licensure to practice as a Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant (CRNFA) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
The ideal candidate must have 2 years of current surgical experience assisting in the perioperative setting.
- We seek a PA-C or CRNFA with surgical expertise/interests.
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork. We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area and easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains or the Jersey Shore!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.