Experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Opportunity!
The Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) has an exciting opportunity available for a full-time, highly trained Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
Our Neonatology Program
- The Neonatology practice at Crozer/DCMH is a Center of Excellence in the care and treatment of neonatal patients.
- 18 bed level III teaching NICU at Crozer Chester Medical Center (CCMC), a 371 bed tertiary care community teaching hospital in Upland, PA
- 6 bed level II NICU at Delaware County Memorial Hospital (DCMH), a 225 bed non-for-profit, community hospital in Drexel Hill, PA
- All members of our neonatal clinician team must be able to effectively lead delivery room intervention through the range of viable gestations and complications, communicate with families, assess and manage newborns in collaboration and discussion with the attending neonatologist.
- Our team is comprised of 6 attending neonatologists, 3 neonatal nurse practitioners and a neonatal physician assistant.
- Our advanced practitioners enjoy a high degree of autonomy in this role and are highly valued members of our dedicated team!
Neonatology Presence at Crozer-Keystone Health System
Our hospitals have a combined total of nearly 4000 deliveries per year with families from Delaware County, PA as well as southern NJ and northern DE. CCMC is the major teaching hospital of the Crozer-Keystone Health System with a Pediatric Residency Program and an affiliation Temple University School of Medicine. The NICU team includes CCMC Pediatric Residents, rotating Transitional Residents and Temple Medical Students. Our NICU at CCMC cares for neonates through the full range of gestational ages, utilizing HFOV and nitric oxide in addition to conventional ventilation.
- NCC Certification as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP-BC)
- Master of Science in Nursing Degree
- Pennsylvania Medical Licensure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in management and care of critically ill infants
- The candidate will provide care for neonates under the direction of an attending neonatologist in two inpatient settings.
- The candidate must be comfortable rounding and working in a teaching setting, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team, and facilitating the family in their neonates’ care and transition to discharge.
We offer a competitive salary and have an excellent benefit package!!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a cover letter and CV for immediate consideration.