Academic Hospitalist Opportunity - Greater Philadelphia Area
Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is seeking an Academic Hospitalist, who is interested in balancing life outside the hospital with a work environment aimed at respect.
Crozer Medical Associates (CMA) is looking for a Core Faculty member to join our suburban practice. CMA is a dedicated group of board-certified Internal Medicine physicians with decades of experience in the treatment of patients 16 years and older. Our physicians take a dynamic treatment approach, using cutting edge principles of evidence-based medicine. In addition to providing immunizations, physicals and screenings, CMA physicians also provide patient-centered disease management and encourage best practices for patients to achieve and maintain wellness.
- Core faculty duties:
- Develop curriculum as recommended by the program director
- Deliver Core Lectures
- Participate in Board Review and Morning report
- Serve on various committee meetings including the Clinical competency committee, Residency meeting, and other meetings as recommended by the Program Director or Chair of Medicine.
- Remediation of Residents
- Lead Scholarly Activities
- M&M mentor
- Interviewer for Residency applicants
- Participate in residents’ in-patient services evaluations meetings
- Up to average of 15 hours per week administrative session
- Supervise and round with residents on the in-patient teaching hospital service:
Crozer-Keystone Health System, the largest employer in Delaware County with over 6,800 employees and the dominant healthcare provider in the county.
Crozer-Keystone Health System is located 15 miles southwest of Philadelphia and is ideally situated in a highly desirable area in the northeast. We offer a newly increased competitive salary, malpractice and tail coverage insurance, and other excellent benefits including tuition discounts for Drexel University programs.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Crozer Keystone Health Network is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.