Chief of Neonatology
This job posting is no longer active.
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) is seeking an experienced, board Certified Neonatologist for the leadership role of Chief, Department of Neonatology. The Department currently includes six physicians, and three advanced practice providers. This opportunity will require clinical and non-clinical skillsets for leadership, direction, and advancement of an established Neonatology department.
The Chief of Neonatology will be accountable for all professional and administrative activities of the Department at Crozer Chester Medical Center, including but not limited to clinical practice, orientation, quality management/improvement, and peer review. The successful candidate will possess leadership abilities, professionalism, interpersonal skills, and management abilities.
The Neonatology Division currently provides care at an 18 bed Level III Intensive Care Nursery (ICN) at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, which has the capability of providing care to all gestational age infants. The division has a strong commitment to quality improvement work and participates in the Vermont Oxford Network. The Crozer Chester Medical Center Department of Pediatrics is a core teaching site for the Drexel University School of Medicine.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Translate the mission and goals of the health system into departmental practice
- Establish and maintain an atmosphere of collaboration among the department staff
- Play an active role in the recruitment, selection, and retention of excellent faculty members who have the skill sets for personal success and the ability to be a valuable asset to the department in collaboration with hospital and network administration
- Mentor new physician staff
- Participate in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of growth strategies
- Board Certification with the American Board of Pediatrics
- Pennsylvania Medical License or eligible to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License upon appointment
- Leadership and administrative experience are required; Prior Department Chief preferred
- Candidates must possess excellent leadership skills and strategic vision to provide future direction for the department.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six (26) paid days off, $3,500.00 CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance with Tail Coverage
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits provided
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates.
Please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter by call/text at 732-691-5818 or by email at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org if you are interested in learning more!