Nurse Practitioner – Cardiology Outpatient - No Weekends and No Call Coverage
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) invites cardiology Nurse Practitioners to apply to this outstanding opportunity. As an integral member of the team, you will enjoy the success of working in a well-established outpatient cardiology (hospital-employed) practice with an esteemed cardiologist physician. The out-patient cardiology practice is in the heart of Manchester, Connecticut. In this extremely desirable opportunity, you will find work-life balance with a Monday through Friday daytime schedule, no evenings, no weekends, and no call coverage. ECHN welcomes nurse practitioners ws medical staff community is committed to patients, families, and our fellow care team.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. This community hospital is anchored by multi-primary care outpatient practices, outstanding physician specialist, features leading in and outpatient technology, on-site x-ray and laboratory services, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award, including a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine. ECHN expanding partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic/radiology services along with many other highly regarded programs.
- Highly Competitive Salary, sign-on bonus eligible, and RVU bonus incentives
- Robust benefit eligible options including 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (Paid CME Days Off and Paid Expense Coverage)
- Employer Paid Malpractice Coverage
- Fully Integrated Electronic Medical Record and Easy Access Lab Services
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations within a provider supportive system
- Flexibility in work schedule and free easy access on-site parking
- Boarded certification from an accredited nurse practitioner program
- Connecticut and Federal DEA controlled-substance registration (or soon eligible)
- 1 or more years of experience in APRN Cardiology preferred
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 860 647-6430 for added job details.