Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner
Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an excellent opportunity available for an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner to join our growing practice with four other physicians. The main office is located at Springfield Hospital in Springfield, PA with a satellite office located in the Brinton Lake Medical Plaza in Glen Mills, PA. As an employed position with Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG), the Nurse Practitioner in this role will provide direct medical care by evaluating and treating a wide array of endocrine disorders within our diverse adult patient population in an outpatient setting.
- The successful candidate will be a graduate of an accredited Masters CRNP program with an up to date Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain one
- We are looking for a motivated, compassionate professional with strong organizational and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years in an advanced practice role.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Generous paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits provided
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package with CME Allowance
Interested candidates should submit a current CV to Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, at Nora.Yosry@Crozer.org or by calling or texting (732) 691-5818.