Great Connecticut Gynecologist Practice Opportunity
Great Connecticut Opportunity for a gynecologist to join a busy practice
We are seeking a BE/BC gynecologist to join our thriving practice. We are a very busy group, so a new physician would start with a full practice.
This position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing medical care related to pregnancy and the female reproductive system
- Examining patients and obtaining medical histories
- Screening for breast, cervix and ovarian cancers
- Treating patients for urinary tract and pelvic disorders, hormonal disorders and sexually transmitted diseases
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Creating treatment plans
- Initiating appropriate referrals to specialists and hospital programs
- Ensuring proper patient documentation is timely, accurate and complete
- Working with Practice Management to ensure proper compliance with billing and coding
- Promoting wellness and health education
- Robotic Training a plus
- Providing quality supervision of Medical Assistants (MAs), Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Physician Assistants (PAs) and other clinical staff at the site
Waterbury HEALTH is backed by Prospect Medical Holdings (www.pmh.com), a progressive hospital and medical practice management company that is advancing the model of regionally coordinated care in the Northeast.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company of Alliance Medical Group and the Waterbury Health Network.
Waterbury Hospital is a 357-licensed bed for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing the Waterbury Health Network, Yale University School of Medicine, The University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Frank H. Netter School of Medicine and Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
Currently, Prospect owns 20 Hospitals and employs more than 11,000 physicians and surgeons across the Country.
Waterbury is located in New Haven County, in the North Western section of Connecticut, where lifestyle options are plentiful and cost of living more moderate than other locations in the State. Our physicians reside in New Haven, Litchfield and Fairfield Counties. We are just about an hour from NYC and two hours to Boston; as well as local to Hartford, New Haven and the CT coastline in 30 minutes. We are surrounded by some of the best academic institutions in the Country, and boast a number of blue ribbon elementary and secondary school districts throughout our communities. Recreationally, your options are endless, from the mountains to the shoreline, you will revel in the four season climate and natural landscapes for which Connecticut is celebrated.
If you are interested in learning more about our phenomenal opportunity, I welcome the opportunity to speak with you in confidence to provide more detail.