Great Inpatient Per Diem Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Waterbury, CT
Per diem Nurse Practitioner Opportunities within Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit for weekend coverage needs.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- MSN with certification by an approved nursing organization and prescriptive authority.
- Current licensure as an A.P.R.N. in the State of Connecticut.
- At least two years of post graduate clinical experience in a psychiatric setting. Advanced knowledge of clinical psychiatric nursing practice including geriatric, adolescent and adult psychiatric assessment, individual, group, and family therapy, psychopharmacology, and discharge planning. Ability to make prudent clinical decisions.
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written format.
About Waterbury Connecticut:Waterbury and its surrounding suburbs are an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth, and recreation. Conveniently located in reasonable driving distance to New York City and Boston, it is very easy to travel. For those who enjoy winter sports, the Vermont mountains are just a few hours away. There is easy access to the Metro North train and the thriving areas of Hartford, New Haven and Danbury nearby.
Why Waterbury Health? Waterbury Health consists of Waterbury and its many affiliates. Waterbury Hospital delivers a collaborative and educational medical environment that holds multi-disciplinary coordination and patient care as very important. This joint Commission accredited institution provides high quality care as a high reliability organization.
Additional Information Please contact Natalie Hauzeur at T: 203.568.2906 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.