Endocrinologist Nurse Practitioners (APRN)– No Weekends and No Call
This job posting is no longer active.
Eastern Connecticut Health Network invites Endocrinology Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to apply to an outstanding Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant opportunity. You will enjoy the success of working in a well-established outpatient endocrinology (hospital-employed) located in the heart of Vernon, Connecticut. The practice is supported by two esteemed-collegial endocrinology physicians and work-life balance with a Monday through Friday daytime schedule allowing for some flexibility including No weekends and No call coverage.Eastern Connecticut Health Network provides top quality care adherence to evidence-based medicine, a strong multidisciplinary team approach dedicated to lifelong learning, professional development, and a driving commitment to the delivery of compassionate-clinical excellence
About Eastern Connecticut Health Network:
Eastern Connecticut Health Network is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately five hundred physicians and advanced practitioners. The community hospitals are supported by multi-primary care outpatient internal and family medicine practice sites, expert physician specialists, comprehensive inpatient clinical services, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent skilled faculty physicians further support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. Eastern Connecticut Health Network www.ECHN.org earned the Healthgrades 2023 patient safety excellence award. Manchester Memorial Hospital was awarded a 4-Star CMS hospital rating in July 2022 and the State of Connecticut Health Plan Provider of Distinction 2022 – 2023. ECHN provides the latest advancements in robotic surgery, including the new MAKO robotic-assisted knee-hip replacement system, and the Xi da Vinci Robot. The Women’s Center for Wellness was named one of the best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award with a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging Machine. The expanding partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic radiology services with many other highly regarded programs.
Eastern Connecticut Health Network Outstanding Benefits and More
- Highly competitive salary, sign-on bonus, and incentive bonus eligible
- Robust benefit options including 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance) reflects an institutional commitment to lifelong learning and clinical excellence.
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Strong internal network referral
- Fully Integrated Medical Record
- Flexible work schedule - No Call and No Weekends
- Expert clinical operations in a provider-centric and supportive system
- Free easy access to on-site parking and on-site Lab and medical imaging services
- Advance Graduate APRN Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Connecticut license, Federal DEA, Controlled Substance Registration
- 1 or more years of related endocrinology work experience
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WHERE YOU WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 860 647-6430 for added job details.