Bone Marrow Transplant - Physician Assistant (PA-C)
Bone Marrow Transplant
Roger Williams Medical Center located in the charm of Providence Rhode Island surrounded by stunning coastal shore living invites Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants (PA-C) practicing in Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) to apply for an exciting full-time position. Roger William’s Bone Marrow Transplant program is fully accredited and internationally recognized by the Foundation of Cellular Therapy (FACT), also home to the state’s only blood and bone marrow transplant program. This Bone Marrow Transplant Program is also the first in Rhode Island to offer FDA-approved CAR-T Cell Therapy Kymriah. Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners will enjoy working in collaborative-supportive team environment anchored by leading Bone Marrow Transplant physicians along with a talented fellow care team of interdisciplinary practitioners dedicated to compassionate full-service in and outpatient Bone Marrow Transplant care. The work schedule is Monday through Friday with shared rotational call coverage.
Roger Williams Medical Center is a well-respected academic medical center in Rhode Island, an affiliate with Boston University, training physicians of tomorrow with specialized fellowships in Hematology-Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Pulmonary Diseases, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Podiatry, and Rheumatology. Roger Williams Medical Center provides patient-centered care with seamless clinical access to comprehensive services and exceptional physicians, specialists, state-of-the-art cancer treatments, geriatric health, surgical, outpatient, acute care, rehabilitation, home care services, and more.
- Highly competitive comprehensive compensation package including incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance available
- Robust benefits package and generous paid time off
- CME allowance includes financial value and significant allowance for professional growth
- Malpractice employer-paid coverage
- Free easy access to onsite parking
- Expert clinical operations and collaboration
- Provider-centric executive and administrative support team