Neurologist Outpatient (No Call Coverage) Hospital Employed
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is seeking a full-time outpatient hospital-employed neurologist who is clinically successful and puts patient care at the forefront to join our highly talented medical staff community in Manchester, Connecticut. You will enjoy working in an outpatient practice with no inpatient call coverage from Monday through Friday during daytime business hours. We are interested in a neurologist who puts patient care at the forefront and seeks opportunities for career growth and development.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) and is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature cutting-edge technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness and many highly regarded programs.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company to ECHN and is a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Southern California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
· Highly competitive salary – sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
· Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
· Exceptional paid time off and sick time
· Generous comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time)
· Employer-paid malpractice coverage
· Seamless onboarding program, expert clinical operations and provider supportive system
· Loan forgiveness/repayment program support and free easy access on-site parking
- Medical degree (MD or DO)
- Board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry , Fellowship trained in Neurology (or soon eligible)
- Connecticut license (or soon eligible) Federal DEA and Connecticut controlled substance (or soon eligible)
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England. For those who enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, or call 860-647-6430 for added job details.