Fantastic Surgical Intensivist Opportunity in CT
Trauma /Surgical Intensivist – Fantastic Opportunity in Connecticut
Prospect Medical Holdings/Waterbury Hospital seeks a BE/BC Trauma Surgeon to join our team. The candidate will be asked to be responsible for trauma, critical care and acute care General Surgery. Waterbury Hospital is an accredited Level II Trauma Center. Our operating room readiness team is on stand-by around the clock, and is equipped with the most advanced tools for delivering high quality care.
Waterbury Hospital is a key training site for the Quinnipiac University. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to maintain a strong relationship with the University and its training programs.
Waterbury Hospitalis a 357-licensed bed for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing the Waterbury Health Network, Yale University School of Medicine, The University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Frank H. Netter School of Medicine and Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
Waterbury Health is set among quintessential New England towns in the rolling hills of Northwestern Connecticut. Employing more than 2,000 with a medical staff close to 700 providers. Alliance Medical Group, Inc. is the systems primary integrated multispecialty practice, and its affiliate partners including the Heart Center of Greater Waterbury, Cardiology Associates of Greater Waterbury, The Harold Leever Cancer Center and Access Rehab. We are located along the I-84 corridor, our surrounding communities’ offer a wonderful lifestyle options and amenities providing easy access to New York and Boston, Connecticut’s Gold Coast and the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
Established in 1996, Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. has grown into a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in Southern California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut and South Central Texas.
Please contact Natalie Hauzeur at T: 203.568.2906 or email@example.com for more information.
Prospect Medical offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Fully-integrated Electronic Medical Record
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Paid Days Off
- CME Paid Days Off
- CME Expense coverage
- Optional dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Relocation allowance
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine
- Completion of an accredited General Surgery Residency
- Completion of an accredited Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted Connecticut Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care (must obtain board certification within 2 years of assuming position