Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP - Outpatient Hospital Employed - Beautiful New England
This job posting is no longer active.
COME GROW WITH US
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is seeking a full-time outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMH-NP to join its exceptional behavioral health department in Manchester, Connecticut. In this hospital-employed position, you will enjoy working alongside a collaborative team of highly skilled multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and other leading behavioral health clinical team members. The daytime work schedule is Monday through Friday during day time business hours with shared rotation call coverage of 1:9.
ECHN is an extraordinary community health system comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN features two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers. It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, along with highly regarded programs including the ECHN Center for Weight Loss and the Women’s Center for Wellness.
Since 1996, Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. has grown into a significant provider of healthcare services in Connecticut, California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
- Highly competitive salary – sign on bonus
- Robust benefits options, including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Comprehensive CME allowance
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Seamless onboarding program
- Free ease to on-site parking
- Expert clinical operations and provider centric executive/administrative staff support
- Graduate advanced degree of an Accredited PMH-NP program
- Board certified or soon eligible psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Active or soon eligible psychiatric nurse practitioner licensed in Connecticut
- Federal DEA and controlled-substance registration or soon eligible
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, at 860-647-6430 for added job details.