Infectious Disease Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
This job posting is no longer active.
Crozer-Keystone Health System is a leading metro Philadelphia healthcare provider; 4 hospitals; several outpatient facilities; a large integrated physician network; Level II trauma center, a regional burn center, two regional cancer centers, a fertility center, a sleep-disorders center and much more.
We are seeking a Full Time Nurse Practitioner to provide clinical services in our very busy Infectious Disease Practice. This role will work closely with our ID physicians and will work out of Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill, PA.
The schedule is Monday-Friday, 1st Shift (8 hours/day.) There is occasional weekend call (approximately every 6 weekends.) It is expected that you will work 2 holidays per year.
- This position will provide inpatient services.
- Consultation Service only!
- Candidate should be a graduate of an accredited Masters Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) program with current Pennsylvania license.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of experience in an Advanced Practice Role.
- Experience or interest in Infectious Disease is preferred.
We offer a robust benefits package including competitive compensation, personal time off; holidays; CME dues allowance; health, dental, malpractice insurance and so much more.
Qualified candidates to submit CV for consideration to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter at Queen.Aniatang@crozer.org.