The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an exciting opportunity to join an established general Obstetrics and Gynecology practice of eight OB/GYN generalists as well as a residency program.
- Act as faculty in our twelve (12) resident OB/GYN residency program
- Eligible for appropriate rank faculty appointment with Drexel University College of Medicine
- Hospital services are provided at either Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, PA or practice sites in Springfield or Ridley Park, PA.
- The OB/GYN department has an independent residency and sub-specialists in all areas including maternal fetal medicine, gyn-oncology, urogynecology and reproductive endocrinology.
- The hospital also provides 24 hour anesthesiology as well as neonatology in a level III NICU.
- There is an opportunity to do robotics.
Qualified candidates are to be BC/BE. Experience is preferred but not required.
Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, PA offering an array of specialty and subspecialty services. CHMG is part of the Crozer Health System, the dominant health care provider for Delaware County.
Crozer Chester Medical Center is the primary teaching hospital within Crozer Health with seven GME programs, and six fellowships. In addition to the GME programs, the Office of Academic Affairs is led by a Chief Academic Officer who oversees undergraduate medical education, four allied health programs, a CRNA program, CME, medical library, simulation center and research. Crozer Health is the Regional Medical Campus for Drexel University College of Medicine. We also have medical school affiliation agreements with Temple University School of Medicine and the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
This is an employed position with competitive salary, liability insurance with tail coverage, and other excellent benefits.
Please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter by call/text at 732-691-5818 or by email at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org if you are interested in learning more!