Chair of OB/GYN
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) is seeking an experienced, Board Certified OB/GYN for the leadership role of Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The Department currently includes eight physician faculty members, four Advanced Practice Providers, and twelve residents. This opportunity will require clinical and non-clinical skillsets for leadership, direction, and advancement of an established OB/GYN program.
The Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology will be accountable for all professional and administrative activities of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Crozer Chester Medical Center, including but not limited to clinical practice, education, orientation, quality management/improvement, and peer review. The successful candidate will possess leadership abilities, professionalism, interpersonal skills, and management abilities along with imminent knowledge of current professional trends in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Hospital services are provided at either Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland and practice sites in Upland, Brinton Lake, Media, Springfield, and Ridley Park, PA.
- The OB/GYN department has an independent residency and sub-specialists in all areas including maternal fetal medicine, gyn-oncology, urogynecology and reproductive endocrinology.
- The hospital also provides 24-hour anesthesiology as well as neonatology in a level III NICU.
- Eligible for Faculty Appointment to Drexel University College of Medicine and The Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple Universiy
Duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Translate the mission and goals of the health system into departmental practice
- Establish and maintain an atmosphere of collaboration among the department staff
- Play an active role in the recruitment, selection, and retention of excellent faculty members who have the skill sets for personal success and the ability to be a valuable asset to the department in collaboration with hospital and network administration
- Mentor new physician staff
- Participate in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of growth strategies
- Board Certification with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pennsylvania Medical License or eligible to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License upon appointment
- Leadership and administrative experience are required; Prior Chair or Department Chief preferred
- Candidates must possess excellent leadership skills and strategic vision to provide future direction for the department.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six (26) paid days off, $3,500.00 CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance with Tail Coverage
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits provided
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates.
Please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter by call/text at 732-691-5818 or by email at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org if you are interested in learning more!