Part-Time Outpatient Pediatrician
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an excellent opportunity available for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Part-Time Pediatrician to join an energetic, enthusiastic, collaborative team of three physicians who support one another in providing high quality patient care in our NCQA Level III certified outpatient, office based general pediatric teaching practice, Crozer Pediatrics. This opportunity is primarily outpatient, with a small component of well-baby nursery coverage.
This opportunity will require well-developed teaching and clinical skills, experience in the medical home model of care, hands-on educator experience, and a passion for advocacy and improving care for all children. Our goal is to deliver evidence-based, high quality, family-centered care.
- Services are provided at our outpatient offices located at Crozer Chester Medical Center and ChesPenn Center for Family Health at Eastside
- There will be a combination of patient care sessions and precepting for Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Pediatrics Residents, Crozer Family Medicine Residents and Transitional Year Interns, as well as Drexel University College of Medicine Medical Students
- Eligible for a Faculty Appointment to Drexel University College of Medicine
Duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Teach/precept residents and medical students in the Crozer Pediatrics outpatient office
- Complete evaluations and meet with residents as necessary
- Provide shared weekend rounding coverage for well babies in the nursery at Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Will be required to see patients at ChesPenn Center for Family Health at Eastside on an alternating basis with the other physicians on the team
- Board Eligible or Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics
- Pennsylvania Medical License or eligible to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License upon appointment
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Generous paid time off
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, by call or text at (732) 691-5818 or by email at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org.
About Delaware County
Located approximately 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, Delaware County is a great place to live, work, and play. With a diverse population and wonderful K-12 schools, it is an ideal location to raise a family. In a central location with access to hiking and biking trails, world class dining shopping, sporting events, cultural activities, and historical sites, Delaware County offers residents a small town feel with proximity to a large city.