Psychiatrist Child Adolescent – Enjoy Work Life Balance in a Supportive Teaching Hospital
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is an extraordinary community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) hospitals invites upcoming graduates and practicing physicians to apply for our child adolescent psychiatrist opportunity located in the Manchester, Connecticut. You will enjoy a 37.5 full-time work schedule Monday through Friday providing a mix of inpatient and outpatient clinical services to the child adolescent population and precepting residents on a 6 bed inpatient behavioral health unit. Our collaborative esteemed multi-disciplinary team of experts includes the support of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, nurses, mental health counselors, social workers, and occupational therapist. Come grow with an expanding behavioral health program committed to patients, families, community, and our fellow care team.
ECHN’s medical staff is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital provides personalized quality outpatient care and inpatient hospital services, skilled/subacute facilities, state of the art cancer center and cutting edge technology which includes the latest robotic surgical systems/Xi da Vinci, MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system. Top talent and dedicated faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program East of the River, and the Women’s Center for Wellness along with many highly other regarded programs.
- Highly competitive salary including sign on and relocation
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance and more
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time)
- Malpractice coverage
- Expert clinical operations, mentoring, and provider centric executive/administrative staff support
- Seamless onboarding program with free easy access onsite parking
- Medical degree with residency training in psychiatry and fellowship training in child adolescent
- Certified in the American Board of Psychiatry and Connecticut licensed or soon eligible
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed or soon eligible
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
CONTACT: Please email your CV to email@example.com, Michelina Rinaldi, or phone 860 647-6430 for added job details.