Neurology Outpatient – No Call Requirements with a Stellar Supportive Community Hospital
Eastern Connecticut Health Network invites practicing neurologist, residents, and fellows with an expertise in outpatient neurology inspired to provide quality and compassionate focused healthcare to apply. This extraordinary outpatient neurology opportunity, located east of the river, is anchored by an exceptional multi-disciplined medical staff team, robust talented primary care physician base, and a highly esteemed physician specialists advancing ECHN’s vision in neurology growth initiative. In this role, you will enjoy the benefits of work-life balance with no inpatient or outpatient call coverage working a Monday through Friday daytime schedule at one of ECHN’s prime (hospital-employed) practice locations in the heart of the Manchester, Connecticut surrounding area. ECHN is committed to patients, families, and our fellow care team.
ECHN an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature leading technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award, including a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine. ECHN new partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic/radiology services along with many other highly regarded programs.
- Highly competitive salary with excellent sign-on bonus and relocation
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME days off and CME professional allowance)
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Fully Integrated Electronic Medical Records
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive practice
- Free easy access on-site parking
- H1B eligible for 2022 filing
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) employer eligible
- Completion of ACGME Accredited American Board of Neurology Residency board certified or soon eligible
- Connecticut and Federal DEA controlled substance licensed (or soon eligible)
Love Where You Live and Where You Work:
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns with exemplary high-performance school systems, some of the best in New England scattered with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. You will find what you desire here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Michelina direct 860 647-6430 for job details.