Gastroenterologist Physician- Academic and Community Hospital Rhode Island
This job posting is no longer active.
COME GROW WITH US
located in the heart of Providence, Rhode Islandphysicians to apply and grow with our expanding program anchored by 2 stellar Gastroenterology physicians and an exceptional support team of advanced nurse practitioners and medical assistants. You will enjoy a Monday through Friday inpatient and outpatient schedule with shared endoscopy suite time including rotational call coverage.
CharterCARE Health Partners integrated regional provider network provides patients with seamless access to a wide choice of physician specialists, outpatient services, and acute care at Roger Williams Medical Center and Our Lady of Fatima Hospital. These two exceptional community hospitals comprise more than 500 medical staff members with expert academic training and top clinical aptitude. Roger Williams Medical Center is a well-respected leader in academic research and highly regarded teaching program, precepting internal medicine students from Boston University, with an exceptional transition rate from internal medicine to fellowship. CharterCARE offers comprehensive state of the art specialized cancer and physician care, geriatric health, surgical, rehabilitation, and home care services.
- Highly competitive comprehensive compensation package including incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance available
- Robust benefits package and generous paid time off
- CME allowance includes financial value and significant allowance professional time
- Malpractice employer paid coverage
- Free easy access onsite parking
- Expert clinical operations
- Provider centric executive and administrative support team
- Board certified in Gastroenterology or soon eligible
- Rhode Island License, CSR, and Federal DEA controlled-substance registration (or soon eligible)
Love Where You Work and Live
New England’s best kept secret, Rhode Island boasts the magnificent natural beauty, is abundant in recreational opportunities, vibrant cultural arts, plus a cost of living that is a fraction of nearby Boston and New York City. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England. For those who enjoy city life, Providence provides theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Cape Cod, Massachusetts; and the tranquil mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire. It is an ideal location that makes it easy to escape to premier attractions such as Narragansett Bay, miles of beautiful beaches, and seaports like Newport and Watch Hill. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here.