Internal Medicine Core Faculty Physician
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an excellent opportunity available for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to work in an outpatient only setting as a Core Faculty member for our well-established residency program.
- The resident preceptor is responsible for supervising the IM residents in the continuity practice. These will be 2 sessions per week. This is a combined faculty-resident practice in a modern Patient Centered Medical Home facility.
- Core Duties
- Developing curriculum as recommended by the Program Director
- Delivering Core Lectures
- Participating in Board Review and Morning Report
- An active participant in various committee meetings including the Clinical Competency Committee, Residency meeting and other meetings as recommended by the Program Director or Chair of Medicine
- Coaching of Residents
- Leading Scholarly Activities
- M&M Mentor
- An interviewer for residency applicants
- Participate in residents’ evaluations meetings
- Position Highlights
- Ambulatory clinical position at our Crozer Medical Associates practices in Crum Lynne, PA. Responsible for developing and growing a clinical practice
- Join the faculty of a residency program with 10-year accreditation status and a high board passage rate
- Collaborative work environment that promotes growth and teamwork
- Opportunity for academic appointments at Drexel University College of Medicine and Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Position Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have successfully completed an accredited Internal Medicine residency training program and be ABIM or ABOIM board certified/eligible
- It is necessary that the candidate is able to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Generous paid time off
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates
- Competitive Compensation Package
About Delaware County
Located approximately 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, Delaware County is a great place to live, work, and play. With a diverse population and wonderful K-12 schools, it is an ideal location to raise a family. In a central location with access to hiking and biking trails, world-class dining shopping, sporting events, cultural activities, and historical sites, Delaware County offers residents a small town feel with proximity to a large city.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, at (732) 691-5818, or via e-mail at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org