Psychiatrist Hospital Employed Collaborative Team (Loan Foregiveness)
This job posting is no longer active.
Come Grow With US
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is hiring a full-time adult (37.5 hours) inpatient psychiatrist to join its highly respected and collaborative behavioral health team of Rockville General Hospital located east of the river in Vernon-Rockville, Connecticut. You will enjoy working in a 24-bed inpatient unit alongside a multi-disciplinary collegial team of psychiatrists, social workers, occupational therapists and psychiatric nurses. The daytime work schedule is Monday through Friday with shared rotational call coverage. We are interested in a physician who is clinically successful and puts patient care at the forefront.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) and is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature cutting-edge technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness and many highly regarded programs.
- Highly competitive salary – sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Robust benefits options, including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time)
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Physician mentoring and seamless onboarding program
- Loan forgiveness/repayment program and support
- Free on-site parking
- Expert clinical operations and provider centric executive/administrative staff support
- Medical degree (MD or DO) with residency training in adult psychiatry
- Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry (or eligible) and Connecticut licensed (or soon eligible)
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible)
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to email@example.com, Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, or call 860-647-6430 for added job details.