PRN Family Nurse Practitioner Position within Psychiatry Department
Crozer-Keystone Health System is currently accepting applications for Family Nurse Practitioners to work in our Comprehensive Detox and Rehabilitative Service (First Steps Treatment Center). This is a per diem position. The CRNP works collaboratively with the unit Medical Director and is responsible for the provision of evidenced-based treatment to patients and implementation of treatment protocols.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Experience and training in Addiction Medicine preferred.
- CRNP’s will complete history and physicals for detox patients. Assist in the development of medication protocols. Order necessary bloodwork and relevant testing.
- Work in conjunction with Nurse Manager, Medical Director, clinical and nursing staff.
- Document findings in electronic medical record.
- Have familiarity with high-risk patients and cultural sensitivity in community settings.
- Candidates should be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and possess a Master’s Degree in Nursing- Graduate of Family Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Active CRNP and Prescriptive Authority required.
CKHN offers competitive salary, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork.
We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area and easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains or the Jersey Shore!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.