Full-Time Family Medicine FQHC Core Faculty Physician
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has a rewarding opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our expanding Family Medicine Residency Program as a Full-Time FQHC Core Faculty Member in an urban/suburban outpatient setting located fifteen minutes from downtown Philadelphia.
- Clinical Duties:
- Direct patient care in our Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) office.
- Medical Student teaching during direct patient care sessions.
- Broad-based Family Medicine experience including Prenatal care to Geriatric care.
- Inpatient rounding as the Attending on our Family Medicine inpatient service.
- Supervising residents in the Outpatient offices and during Inpatient rounds.
- Core Duties
- Developing and overseeing aspects of the curriculum
- Delivering Core Lectures
- An active participant in various Residency committee meetings
- Advisor and Mentor of assigned Residents
- Leading Scholarly Activities
- Participate in residents’ evaluation meetings
- Position Highlights
- Broad-based Ambulatory and Inpatient Core Faculty position at our FQHC Residency Practice
- Join the faculty of a residency program established over 25years ago with continued full accreditation status
- Collaborative work environment that promotes growth and teamwork
- Opportunity for academic appointments at Drexel University College of Medicine and Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Position Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have successfully completed an accredited Family Medicine residency training program and be board certified or board eligible.
- It is necessary that the candidate is able to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Generous paid time off and CME allowance
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Eligibility for Federal Loan Repayment
About our Family Medicine Residency Program
The Family Medicine Residency Program is a dynamic program that has achieved regional and national recognition. We are the first NCQA Level 3 Certified Medical Home Residency offices in the country. We provide excellent clinical and didactic training for our residents and offer comprehensive Family Medicine to our patients.
To learn more about our program, please visit our Family Medicine Residency website at: https://www.crozerhealth.org/fmresidency
About Delaware County
Located approximately 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, Delaware County is a great place to live, work, and play. With a diverse population and wonderful K-12 schools, it is an ideal location to raise a family. In a central location with access to hiking and biking trails, world class dining shopping, sporting events, cultural activities, and historical sites, Delaware County offers residents a small town feel with proximity to a large city.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, at (732) 691-5818, or via e-mail at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org